- The hills kept coming and coming and coming, in the second half of the course.
- I felt the hills on the second half.
- This may be one of the races where I bank time in the first half to allow for a 30-60 seconds fade in the second half.
- The water stops were 2 miles apart, a tad too far in my liking especially in the second half of the race. Next time, I may carry my own water.
- Getting to Turner Field (Start) was a little messy with the traffic. MARTA wasn’t running that early and everyone was trying to drive in at the same time. Next time, get there earlier!
(Visited 603 times, 1 visits today)