- Hills , hills and more hills.
- A largely pretty course taking me through areas I had never been!
- More hills.
- The “biggest” hills (to me) was the one coming out of Piedmont Park, and the one(s) passing through Georgia Tech.
- The most deceptive hill is the one after Georgia Tech onto Marietta St (the last mile). I couldn’t see the hill, but my legs could feel it.
- Drove down to the start (MARTA doesn’t run that early on weekends anymore). Took the first parking lot I saw after the exit instead of waiting in traffic to get into the parking deck (both were less than a block apart). Getting there 10-15min before 6am made a big difference in terms of getting a parking spot and having to stand in line to pay for it.
(Visited 100 times, 1 visits today)