23 Weeks to Chicago
- Mileage for the week – 12 miles
- Long run of 6.2 miles with GetFit Atlanta
- Monday: Walk on home treadmill for 1.6miles at 8pm
- Tuesday: Mile repeats at Gym treadmill for 3.75 miles at 8:30pm (1mile x 3 at 5.0/12:00mph)
- Wednesday: –
- Thursday: – (The night of the Tornado and storms and camping in the basement)
- Friday: – (Dressed to run in the evening, but the husband came home late)
- Saturday: 6.2 miles of group run with GFA. 3:1 for the initial 3 miles, and 2:1 for the other 3.
Odds and Ends
- Kidlet1(5) stayed home for the first half of the week from a badly sprained ankle.
- First time exercising at those weird night hours
- I like 2:1 much better than 3:1, even if my 2:1 is much slower than everyone else in my pace group. I’m actually thinking of using 1:1 for the first half when the distances get 10m+
- I’m a wimp/lazy for strength training
- Too much work should not be an excuse for not running/training.
- I’m going to add one day of spin class + weights (Monday) and one day of swim + weights (Wednesday) from next week.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)