- Weekly Mileage – 16 Miles
- Long Run – 7 miles (mid day by myself for extra Chicago miles)
- Got all my runs in
- Cross training – a little bit of swimming + Yoga
- FAIL at p90x Shoulders and back
- M – 2 miles Easy and a little bit of swim (most of it trying to overcome panic attacks)
- T – 7 Miles to get some extra miles for Chicago
- W –
- Th – 3.6 miles with Tempo of 2.5 miles @ 4.9/12:15 + Core work of planks (4 sec) and balance
- F – p90x Shoulders and back FAIL!
- S – 3.7 miles ‘long’ run with GFA
- Su – p90x Stretch
Odds and End
- Decided to have a goal approaching my mid-30 birthday in 3 months.
- Big FAIL at strength training in p90x – time and effort.
- Its HOT ! And HUMID!
Plans for next week
- 18 Weeks to Chicago
- M – Long run 8-9 miles over the extra day off
- T – Easy 2-3 miles + 30 day Shred (or Swim + 30 DS)
- W – 3-4 miles
- Th – (Traveling)
- F – Swim
- S – 5 with GFA
- Su – Yoga
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)
You might also like
The week in numbers