- Total Miles = 19
- Long Run = 9 miles solo
- Cross Training = p90x Stretch, Swimming 20 min
- Strength Training = FAIL
- M – 9 miles on Memorial Day at the River. Perfect negative splits at 1/3 distances.
- T – p90x Stretch and 20min of Swimming
- W – 4.6 miles in the humidity with a late 8am start. Traveling to Chicago that night.
- Th – Traveling
- F – Too tired and woozy. Off.
- S – 5 miles with GFA. Good steady pace and strong feeling all throughout.
- Su – Intended to stretch/Strength train. Was out all day.
Odds and Ends
- Week of Traveling
- First time trying Weetabix as breakfast food before run on Saturday. I think I like it.
- I need to put in more effort into controlling my snacking and strength training.
Plan for Next Week
- 17 Weeks to Chicago
- M – Long Run 9-10 miles since other weekday mornings will be full (I think this will be the last week of my solo long runs; I will hold off on them until 2-3 more weeks when GFA starts ramping up)
- T – Upper body & Core at the Y. 30 minute easy run.
- W – Swimming at the Y.
- Th – 30 min of Tempo @ 12:20 + Upper body & Core
- F – p90x Yoga
- S – 6 miles with GFA
- Su – Off !
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)