This is more for my benefit than as a regular blog post. But it might end up helping someone else traveling to a race too.
Pack Running Bag/Carry On
- Race Confirmation Ticket.
- iFitness Fuel Belt: 8 Gu attached, + 2 more in my skirt pocket. Nuun. Tylenol. Aquaphor tube. $20 cash.
- Attach hooks to fuel belt to clip on stuff, if needed.
- Race Outfit Normal Weather: Tshirt (Long, Short, Tank). Skirt. Bra. Black compression socks. Visor. Sunglasses. Headphones. Ziploc.
Cold Weather: Gloves – running + $1 cheapo, Armwarmers. Hand Warmer thingies.
- Contact Lens + solution.
- Post Race Outfit (Depending on weather)
- Race Start: Garbage bag with arms cut. Old Long Sleeve T.
- Gear Check Bag: Flip Flops. Small Towel/wipes. T Shirt/Sweatshirt.
- Food: White Rice + Potatoes (Friday Night). Bread + Almond Butter.
- Blister Guard Bandaid.
- Phone Charger.
- Delta 12:00 PM -> 1:00PM .
- Take cab to expo.
- Shuttle from Expo to Niketown.
- Meet friends for dinner before / after dropping things off at the condo.
- Race Day: Wake up at 5:45am, Leave at 6:45am
- Warm up in the Palmer Hilton Lobby
- Race Start: 7:30am for Elites, 8:00am+ for me.
- Post Race: Meet team at G in Family Reunion.
- Evening: Niketown for engraving + shopping, Meet team at 5:30pm at pub.
- Monday: Ghirardelli + Lululemon for shopping. Leave with other girls at 11:30am. Flight at 1:00pm
Things to do before I leave
- Massage – Scheduled for Wednesday/Thursday
- Chiropractor – “
- Threading – Wednesday
- Hair Color – Saturday Evening
- Name on my race Tshirt
- fauxrunner iron-on for Tshirts(?)
- Get the phone number and sync up with girls I’m staying with (!!!)
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)