One of my minions had a fruit kebab at a class party last year and ever since then she’s been wanting me to do it for her birthday. Well, the big day came and I decided to do it. As always, I left everything to the last minute and so ended up with only fresh strawberries and cheese. Even the skewers I had to cut in half since the ones I found was too long.
I made this colorful treat out of cheddar sticks and mozzarella sticks and fresh strawberries. I could’ve used more fruits, but I was lazy and tired. But the minion thought it was the most awesome thing ever (Ah! The amazing age where it is so easy to please them!)
Later I looked around on Pinterest for creativity from others and wow! Pinterest didn’t fail. People are creative! I think this fruit kebab is going to become a party staple at our house!
Here are a few creative fruit kebab ideas from Pinterest.
Have you made fruit kebabs? What was your favorite combination?
Have you tried anything else creative from plain old ingredients?
Connect with me on other social channels for more tips, inspiration and fun!
- Twitter: @fauxrunner
- Facebook: www.fauxrunner.com/fauxrunner
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/fauxrunner
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/fauxrunner/
Latest posts by Faux Runner (see all)
- Vegetarian Quinoa Bowl - July 17, 2017
- Tips to prevent Sports Bra Chafing - July 12, 2017
- Why Revel Rockies is one of my favorite half marathons - June 21, 2017