After Dr. Peebles told me to change from the Saucony Guide 5 to avoid the heel drop to help my calves, I’ve been looking for a replacement shoe (Which really is the most stressful thing, even more than finding a new hairdresser!)
- Support for mild-moderate overpronation
- The Brooks Adrenalin feels super comfortable to wear, almost like nothing. And very similar to my Saucony Guide 4.
- The cushioning feels adequate for my heel and foot.
- It feels like has a slight extra arch support than my Guide 4 did.
- When I ran with them, my shin did bother me for the first 2 minutes after which it faded away. This happened all 4 times when I stopped to drink water and walked during that time. Everytime I picked back up running, my shin bothered me.