- Resolution Run 5k – 37:09 in pouring rain. (Last yr’s time – 41:48).
- Ran on the iced trails for a 12 mile training run!
- 74 Miles
- Agonizing over if I should sign up for a marathon
- Disney Princess Half Marathon 3:38 min. Amazing time stopping for all photo ops.
- 50 miles
- Georgia Half Marathon – 2:49:00 (Last yr’s time – 3:09:18)
- 46 Miles
- Laid off from my job, ran 10 miles to deal with it and blogged about it. Blog featured on ING Nation’s facebook page.
- Signed up for Chicago Marathon
- Signed up with Get Fit Atlanta. Best decision ever!
- 48 Miles
- Low mileage to give legs some rest for the upcoming training season
- Ramping up on miles
- May[57 miles], June [77 miles]
- Peachtree Road Race – 1:17. Very hot and a disappointing experience (I may have set my goals a little high)
- Made history by running my longest run ever – 14 miles
- 109 miles
- Started Interval training with the group at the track
- Some more miles, and some more milestones
- 112 miles
- Slowing starting to like interval training. So much that I get a babysitter, so I could go to do them while the husband is traveling on work.
- Countdown to Chicago starts
- 117 miles
- Lots of nervousness, excitement, friendship, advice
- Chicago !!!! My first marathon! Hot and humid. I broke down mentally at 8-12 miles, got amazing support from friends on facebook and rallied back to enjoy the rest of the race. 6hrs 16min.
- Already with plans for my next one, how else can I prove to myself that I am capable of more!
- 57 miles
- Savannah for the husband, with a perfect 4:59:45 finish!
- Twisted my ankle on a trail run and out of commission with a boot for 2 weeks.
- My worst race ever at Thanksgiving Half 3:08 with 2 restroom breaks. Starting line issues, GI issues, overcompensating for the knee, cramps and soreness, overtly emotional.
- After 2 months of post-marathon blues, signed up for my next marathon – New Orleans on March 4th!
- 46 miles with 2 weeks out of action.
- Super quick ramp-up from 13 to 18 miles!
- Consult with a nutritionist to help control my food and trying new wholegrain and vegetable recipes.
- Working on those intervals and tempo runs!
- 111 miles.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)