The week in numbers
- Weekly Mileage : 21 miles
- Long Run: 10 miles
- Cross Training: 30 day shred (4 days)
- M: 10 miles on a very hilly course. Worst part of the run – Chaffing.
- T: 30 Day Shred
- W: 30 Min (2.25miles) of Tempo @ 12:00. 30 Day Shred.
- Th: 35 Min (2.75 miles) of Easy. 30 Day Shred.
- F: 30 min of p90x Yoga instead of the 30Day shred.
- S: 6 miles with GFA.
- Su : –
Odds and Ends
- Stayed committed to the 30 Day Shred. End of 4 days, I can do 3 pushups instead of struggling with 1. But it is still leaving my legs tired. I think this has to be moved to every other day. Every day is insane and my muscles don’t get time to recover.
- WORST case of Chaffing. Is it my sports bra or do I need bodyglide/something stronger?
- My 5yo is the worst taskmaster ever! She is my “trainer” for the 30day shred and is making sure I get those workouts in.
Plan for Next Week
- M: Easy 4 – 5 miles
- T: 30 Day Shred. Ab Ripper p90x (Dare I try it? Since the core DVD doesn’t seem to work.) or Kenpo X.
- W: 35 min Easy (or) 9 miles. Will decide depending on how I feel. I’m leaning towards the shorter one since I think I need a scaleback week. I’d combine it with swimming in that case.
- Th: 35 min Tempo. 30 Day Shred.
- F: Swimming (or) Rest
- S: 6/4 Miles with GFA (depending on my Wednesday)
- Su: –
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)