- Signing up for your first marathon in the same year.
- Training for your first marathons side by side (kind of – Saturday and Sunday).
- Swapping parenting days on the weekend so both can get their runs in.
- Not killing each other after exhaustingly long training runs.
- Buying bags of ice for each other to soak in cold chilly recovery baths.
- Putting up with one partner talk only about the Marathon, and the other partner talk nothing about the marathon.
- Embracing the “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” theory.
- Being in tears (happy ones) when your partner successfully finishes their first marathon!
Happy 10 years of married life (October 18th) to us.
Here’s to many more happy ones.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)