- Best Encouragement: “I’ll get you to Chicago, don’t worry. Actually, you are crazy enough to get yourself there.” – After I had got my happy news.
- Best Compliment: “You are not a fake runner. You are very much real with a lot of passion.” – Bart Yasso at dinner.
- Best Advice: “Don’t be afraid to run slow on the long runs. That builds up endurance and it is not the run to push yourself.” – On highlighting the importance of the long slow runs.
- Best Ah-Ha Moment: “That’s how your legs should feel like after taper, itching to run free and fast.” – On hearing my reasonings for going from 0-7-10miles after 3 weeks of no running.
- Best Corniest Thing: “You are a fireball of energy.” – When I was going through my roller coaster of emotions.
- Best News: “You don’t have a stress fracture.” :)) – Dr. Peebles, after which I burst into tears and hugged him.
- The BEST FEELING EVER: Running on Saturday with the group and not having any pain or discomfort.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)