It is so easy to be caught up in technology, pace, speed, nutrition, HR, and all the rest of the jargon. But at the end of the day, running is fun.
- There is a pure joy in being able to run miles, pain free. After being misdiagnosed with a stress fracture.
- There is joy in getting back into the act of putting one feet in front of another.
- There is joy in hitting that runners high and adrenalin pumping through you faster than the beats of the song on your iPod.
- There is joy in acknowledging other runners, who’ve traversed the same course as you, with whom you share a common bond for that short instance.
- There is joy in just letting your legs do its own thing.
Running is Fun!