I think I should review my goals and plans every quarter.
- Improve my 5k speed from 37min to under 36 by the end of the year. – I am sure I can break 36 if I ran a 5k today. I’ve been able to do mile repeats at 12:00 pace with minimal walking in between. So maybe its time to sign up for a 5k race!
- Get to 2:45-2:50 in a half marathon. – DONE ! I got a 2:48 in the Publix Georgia Half in March! Next goal – that 2:45, and then a 2:40 by the end of the year.
- Go for the FULL – Have signed up for Chicago Oct 9, 2011.
- Do another Sprint Triathlon without the fear of drowning – I’m going to put this on the back burner. I haven’t done one swim session this year, and I want to focus on Chicago.
- Incorporate speedwork and tempo into training – Speedwork, yes. Tempo, kinda sorta.
- Strength training/boxing – Nada.
- I think my goals are still the same, except for the Sprint Triathlon on the back burner.
- Definitely need to work on that strength training. I’ve got a gym, videos and everything. Just have to plan my day and use it.
- Planning my day of working from home should be a goal too.
- Adding one more – EATING right. Yes, it’s in caps. I need to be yelled at to get it going.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)