The week in numbers – W12 to Chicago
- Total Miles : 24
- Long Run: 12 miles with GFA
- Cross Training: One lone swim session
- Strength Training: For the second week – FAIL
- M: p90x Stretch + Interval Training 19*30/30 (Was able to pace myself and felt much more confident)
- T: Swimming
- W: 5 Miles on the treadmill while watching Swades and bawling my eyes out.
- Th: 4 miles total with 30min/2.5miles of Tempo on the treadmill continuing to watch Swades and continuing to bawl my eyes out.
- F: Rest
- S: 5+7 miles with GFA intown. Forgot my Garmin and funky runkeeper data. Still averaged 13:50 with lots of stops for water, restroom, and red lights.
- Su: – Out shopping. All that walking should count for something.
Plan for Next Week
- M: Upper body at the Gym + Interval Training
- T: Easy 6 miles
- W: Upper body/Abs + Swim (if possible)
- Th: Tempo
- F: –
- S: 13 miles with GFA
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)