I’ve been a bit sporadic in writing on my blog other than weekly recaps or major training run updates. It has been a combination of writers block on finding topics interesting enough for others to read (I am not a fan of chronicling my day to life – absolutely of no interest to anyone but me and maybe close family members) and a combination of everyday real life taking over. So I am joining this challenge called NaBloPoMo November (National Blog Posting Month).
NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month where a lot of bloggers (the count was at 1233 as of this post publishing) – newbies and veterans – commit to posting daily during the month of November.
I’ll be posting here every day for NaBloPoMo, and if I don’t have anything to post about I’ll use their prompts, but modify it to running/triathlon.
It should be easy enough, right? If prompts don’t work, if I don’t have anything to say (frightening!) or not much time, I’m going to try creating a manageable posting strategy for the month. Posting every day doesn’t have to mean writing 1,000 words a day!
From the BlogHer page –
NaBloPoMo starts November 1 and runs until November 30. Just make the commitment to post on your own blog every day. It’s that simple. To increase your exposure and participation, you should:
- Add your blog to the November NaBloPoMo blogroll until November 5. (That’s the list we’re using to choose the prizes, too.)
- Support other bloggers doing NaBloPoMo by reading a handful of the other blogs on the blogroll. Cheer them along, and they’ll cheer you on, too.
- You can also cross-post your blog posts onto the NaBloPoMo site for more exposure.
- If you need daily inspiration, bookmark the NaBloPoMo prompts. It will show all the prompts for the month posted so you can plan ahead.
Who else is joining me in writing every day this month?!
I wonder if people are going to be sick of me writing everyday and then plastering the link all over social media.
Connect with me on other social channels!
- Twitter: @fauxrunner
- Facebook: www.fauxrunner.com/fauxrunner
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/fauxrunner
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/fauxrunner/
- Bloglovin: Follow FauxRunner with Bloglovin