Five Things I did this summer
It’s always fun to look back and see what we did over summer!
- I had a wonderful family vacation doing the grand circle mini tour (national parks in Arizona and Utah) to kick off summer. This is our second vacation around national parks after our Yosemite trip last September. LOVE the national parks and can’t wait for our next trip!
2. I trained for my Ironman 70.3 Augusta. And rode my bike. A LOT! I have gone from hyperventilating about the bike to thinking about it thoughtfully.
3. I worked a lot, but I also got to spend time with my minions.
4. I was a klutz and rolled my ankle. Twice.
5. I finished up my project at work, declined the next one and am looking out for my next adventure!
What did you do over summer?
Connect with me on other social media channels
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)